Wednesday, November 09, 2005


Comments:
matt, what an awesome picture! liked the other ones too, got a good laugh out of them! i think chief was checking out your hair going what in the world? is that my grandson??? :) looks good flowing in the wind like that on your horse though. kind of man from snowy river but not exactly.

seriously mtf--i hope you are being blessed daily, that the Lord is blessing the work you are doing for Him there, you are an example and encouragement to me. wpo.

em
 
Matt- I think your hair is officially longer than mine now. That's pretty impressive. I do love your costume from Halloween- cute pictures. The ranch and the boys are greatly blessed by you and your heart. I miss you!

BTW- gorgeous picture of you riding!
 
Newt sure does have a way with horses, don't he Captain?
 
OH MY!! wow. love the picture. a lot. can i seriously see you while in NYC??? let me know. that would make my millenium.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]